Opening 2018 on a high note, Medical Marijuana, Inc. and subsidiary Kannaway set new monthly revenue records.
Medical Marijuana, Inc. started off the year on the right foot in January – hitting record revenue numbers, adding new products, creating an interactive smartphone app, and launching our all new pet brand.
The hard work has paid off. Both Medical Marijuana, Inc. and its subsidiary Kannaway® generated the largest-ever (unaudited) revenue month in its history last month.
Medical Marijuana, Inc. is hoping to build on this early success in 2018 with further developments: such as, new products, event appearances, and even more company records broken.
Kannaway Hosts Successful Roadshow Events
Medical Marijuana, Inc. subsidiary Kannaway, which also recorded its highest revenue month ever in January, hosted a pair of its Roadshow events last month in Newport Beach, California, and Phoenix, Arizona.
Kannaway Roadshows are an exclusive opportunity for brand ambassadors, both new and established, to hear first hand the latest developments from Kannaway, to learn best practices for building a sustaining hemp product business, and to network with fellow brand ambassadors.
Roadshow events feature Kannaway executives sharing company updates and successes, revealing new developments, and congratulating the company’s newest rank advanced brand ambassadors on stage. President and CEO of Medical Marijuana, Inc., Dr. Stuart Titus is frequently on hand at Roadshow events to share his expertise on CBD and the endocannabinoid system with attendees.
In January, Kannaway also announced its first brand ambassador team to reach the rank of Crown Ambassador, the company’s second rank from the top. Randy and Samantha Schroeder have secured for themselves a guaranteed yearly income of $1 million from Kannaway and have set their eyes on the company’s highest rank, Double Crown Ambassador.
New Pet Products Company: Phyto Animal Health
Last month, Medical Marijuana, Inc. announced its newest subsidiary – Phyto Animal Health. The company offers a line of cannabidiol (CBD) hemp oil supplements and hemp products targeted to pets like cats, dogs, and horses to promote health and wellness.
- Vitality™ combines decarboxylated hemp oil with medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil derived from organic coconut oil. Pet Vitality™ contains 100 mg of CBD in the 1 oz. bottle or 500 mg of CBD in the 2 oz. The Pet Vitality™ daily CBD oil supplement is best for use for, cats, dogs, and similarly sized pets.
- THC-free Vitality-X™ also combines CBD oil with MCT oil to create a daily use CBD supplement. Vitality-X™ is put through an extra filtration process to remove plant materials, waxes, and all but the smallest amounts of cannabinoids other than CBD. Each 4 oz. bottle of Vitality-X™ contains 1000 mg of CBD and can be used by cat, dog, and horse owners looking to avoid concerns over THC.
- Phyto Animal Health offers an all-natural animal Hemp Bedding and Litter. Twice as absorbent as straw or wood shavings with less dust, Phyto Animal Health Hemp Bedding and Litter helps reduce waste and requires less storage, lowering labor costs on farms. This all-natural animal bedding and litter is perfect for animals of all sizes, from your pets at home to larger livestock.
Phyto Animal Health’s new product line is available here in the Medical Marijuana, Inc. store.
Medical Marijuana, Inc. Promotes Talent from Within
Our company filled two open positions in January by promoting employees from within the company.
First, our company welcomed Stephen Jones as the new President of HempMeds®. Jones first joined Medical Marijuana, Inc. in the fall of 2017 as its Chief Marketing Officer, managing the creation, development, and execution of long-term marketing goals across Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s portfolio and brands. He will continue in this role while taking on his new position as HempMeds® President. In his new role, Jones will oversee all facets of the HempMeds® organization, focusing on continued growth and international market expansion for the company’s CBD oil brands like Real Scientific Hemp Oil™.
Medical Marijuana, Inc. also promoted Marketing Director Michael Coleman to Vice President of Online Sales and Marketing. Coleman, who joined Medical Marijuana, Inc. in April 2014, is responsible for the marketing strategy of all Medical Marijuana, Inc. subsidiaries and their brands, with a focus on digital marketing channels, overseeing the company’s websites, digital advertising, and more.
Keeping talented employees like Jones and Coleman within the company is critical to the long term success of Medical Marijuana, Inc. going forward.
Brazil Patients Applaud App Launch
HempMeds® Brasil launched its Real Tracker™ smartphone app last month. The app helps patients and caregivers monitor the treatment and evolution of difficult-to-control epilepsy. The application has a simple interface, designed for use by patients or caregivers. After they create an account, users can enter information about the patient’s history.
Real Tracker ™ has two basic functions
- Register Convulsive Crisis: It is possible to record the occurrence of a seizure crisis by entering the date, duration, severity, symptoms, photos, video, and other observations.
- Register Medication Dose: It is also possible to enter the dosage date, type of product used, and size of dose for medication used.
Pulling from the data entered, the application will automatically assemble a chart to follow the evolution of the patient’s case. This information can be easily shared with their doctor or specialist. Among the apps other features are the possibility to set alarms for the user to remember to administer medications. HempMeds® Brasil hopes this new tool will make it easier for patients suffering epilepsy to track their medical condition and treatments in order to find an effective solution.