Thanks to wholesale CBD products and bulk CBD oil, innovative entrepreneurs can get in on the booming, soon-to-be $1B hemp CBD market through a number of CBD business opportunities.
Whether you’re a hungry entrepreneur interested in creating your own enterprise, a retailer who wants to offer CBD to your customers, or simply a health professional looking to improve the experience of your clients, the booming CBD market offers a unique business opportunity.
Thanks to wholesale and bulk CBD, you can sell finished CBD hemp oil products or formulate and offer your own CBD brand. This means that you have a number of choices in how you enter the CBD market.
CBD is one of the fastest growing verticals in business today. Here’s why and how you can take advantage of CBD business opportunities.
Take Advantage of Growing CBD Market
Now more than ever is an exciting time to get involved with the CBD market. The demand for CBD supplements and CBD body care products has surged in recent years, presenting a unique opportunity to become a successful CBD retailer.
CBD hemp oil is one of the fastest growing health products on the market today. Already a $100 million industry, the CBD market is expected to grow over 700% and balloon to $2.1 billion by 2020.
The American public is more knowledgable of the potential balancing properties of cannabinoids like CBD than ever before. Thanks to reports of the benefits that often lead national news cycles, consumers and clients have become increasingly aware of the thousands of studies that have been conducted on CBD and are hoping to incorporate these potential wellness benefits into their daily lives.
CBD hemp oil, full of the beneficial cannabinoid CBD, has taken the nutritional supplement world by storm and today its benefits are reaching everyone — from children to seniors and even dogs and cats.
As such, there’s no better time for entrepreneurs and innovative business-minded folk to take advantage by adding CBD to their offerings for clients or customers. Through wholesale CBD distributing, white label CBD products, and bulk CBD opportunities, it is easier than ever to break into the CBD market. Are you ready to take advantage of these new CBD business opportunities?
Types of Businesses Selling CBD
Business owners and entrepreneurs from around the country are taking advantage of becoming wholesalers and distributors of our award-winning CBD products.
As a CBD wholesaler, you can offer your customers, clients, or patients Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s world-renowned CBD oil brands, like Real Scientific Hemp Oil™ and Dixie Botanicals®. Medical Marijuana, Inc. offers a number of product types through our internationally recognized hemp oil brands, making it easy to sell CBD in your store or office.
More and more businesses are offering CBD hemp oil products to meet the growing demand of their customers and clients, including:
- Medical professionals are increasingly offering CBD oil supplements in their health clinics, wellness centers, and doctor’s offices.
- Health food stores are adding CBD products to their shelves, as more customers look for the nutritional and balancing benefits of hemp oil supplements.
- Bakeries and cafes are infusing CBD into their foods and beverages to offer health-conscious customers an easy option for getting their daily CBD.
- Cannabis dispensaries and smoke shops offer our hemp-based CBD products, understanding there’s a market opportunity with customers interested in benefiting from the balancing properties of CBD without having the deal with the high of products containing high THC.
- Understanding how the balancing properties of CBD can help the body run at its peak, health and wellness professionals like personal trainers, nutritionists, chiropractors, masseuses and sports coaches are offering hemp-CBD oil products to their clients.
- Veterinary clinics and dog walkers may offer CBD supplements for our furry friends.
- A growing number of businesses are distributing our award-winning CBD products online, creating for themselves nearly endless opportunities as a CBD wholesaler.
Hemp-derived CBD products are not only non-intoxicating and safe to use by people of all ages, they are also federally legal to purchase, sell, and ship throughout the entire U.S., no prescription needed.
Create Your Own Products with Bulk CBD
Interested in creating and selling your own line of CBD products? Those looking to formulate new CBD products can also purchase Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s safe and reliable pure CBD hemp oil and CBD isolate in bulk to create their own unique CBD products.
We offer three different types of CBD oil for formulation, including raw, decarboxylated, and filtered CBD oils, plus 99 percent pure CBD isolate. Our bulk oil and CBD isolate can be formulated into a wide variety of products, allowing you to make nearly any item in your shop CBD infused.
With bulk CBD oil and isolate, you can create your own CBD infused:
- Essential oil blends
- Flavored tinctures
- Vaporizer e-liquids
- Pet treats
- Topically applied salves
- Supplement powders
- Anti-aging body care products
- Cosmetics and hair products
- Edibles like candy, coffee, and other assorted foods and beverages
Our hemp oil’s dependable consistency and purity is just what you need to create the CBD products your customers, clients, and patients will love.
Learn More About Wholesale and Bulk CBD
Medical Marijuana, Inc. has been retailing our CBD hemp oil since 2012, refining the manufacturing pipeline to ensure the safest and highest quality CBD products on the market.
When you work with Medical Marijuana, Inc. as a wholesaler, you can be confident that the bulk hemp oil or finished hemp oil products you purchase are safe and reliable.
Learn more about how you can work with Medical Marijuana, Inc. to create new CBD business opportunities here.