CBD capsules are the ideal product for those looking for the most convenient way to get daily CBD.
Adding CBD to your health routine each day could not be more convenient than with CBD capsules containing hemp-derived CBD oil
Why Use CBD Capsules?
People take CBD capsules as an easy and convenient way to naturally encourage health and wellness. CBD supports the performance of your body’s endocannabinoid system, a signaling network responsible for regulating and keeping in balance a wide array of functions.
The primary role of the endocannabinoid system is to keep these and many more functions in balance, despite outside factors. A healthy endocannabinoid system can keep the body performing at its best.
The endocannabinoid system can be supported with plant-based cannabinoids like CBD. CBD interacts with cannabinoid receptors in the body, stimulating the endocannabinoid system and supporting its efforts to keep functions running efficiently.
Hemp Oil Capsules Benefits
Supporting your endocannabinoid system with daily CBD has never been easier, thanks to CBD oil capsules. The advantages of getting your daily CBD in capsule form include:
- No need to measure servings. CBD Capsules contain a consistent serving of CBD (often 15mg to 25mg), so you don’t have to worry about measuring out your serving of CBD each day.
- Ultra portable. CBD capsules are usually packaged in bottles that fit easily into a purse, laptop bag, gym locker, or desk drawer.
- Easy to take. You can get your daily CBD hemp oil serving in a handy pill form- no need to measure!
- They fit into your existing vitamin routine. CBD capsules fit in with your current vitamin routine. Swish down your hemp oil capsule whenever you take your daily vitamins.
- No refrigeration needed. CBD Capsules are shelf stable. This means that unlike some CBD products, CBD capsules don’t need to be stored in the fridge to preserve freshness.
- No “grassy” hemp flavor. CBD capsules are a popular choice for those who prefer to avoid hemp’s “earthy” flavor.
How to Use CBD Capsules
With hemp oil capsules, getting your daily CBD serving has never been easier. Simply swallow your hemp oil capsule with a mouthful of your favorite beverage.
After you ingest your capsule, the CBD and other active compounds are absorbed through the digestive system and delivered to your bloodstream where they can interact with receptors to support your wellness.
Take 1-2 CBD pills each day, depending on your needs. It is suggested that you take the CBD pills with food to improve how well it is absorbed by the body.
Recommended CBD Oil Capsules
RSHO® Blue Label CBD Capsules
RSHO® Gold Label CBD Capsules
RSHO® Green Label CBD Capsules
Dixie Botanicals® CBD GEL CAPSULES
HEMPMEDS® SLEEP SUPPORT
HEMPMEDS® DIGESTIVE SUPPORT
HEMPMEDS® IMMUNE SUPPORT
What are the Best CBD Capsules for You?
CBD capsules contain all-natural cannabidiol (CBD) oil in a handy pill form. They’re a great way to incorporate CBD into your daily vitamin routine.
Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s Real Scientific Hemp Oil® (RSHO®) CBD Hemp Oil Capsules are available in three varieties – Green Label, Blue Label, and Gold Label — allowing you to choose the most ideal type of hemp CBD oil for you and your cannabinoid needs. Inside each of these vegan, delayed-release CBD pills is hemp oil containing 25mg of CBD, as well as 200mg calcium and 200mg of our own proprietary blend of powdered turmeric root and white willow bark.
- RSHO® Green Label: These capsules include our raw form, unadulterated CBD oil that’s been extracted straight from the hemp plant. Green Label RSHO® hasn’t been filtered or decarboxylated, so it is naturally higher in cannabidiolic acid (CBDa) and contains many other essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and the other natural components of hemp.
- RSHO® Blue Label: Our Blue Label CBD capsules contain hemp oil that has decarboxylated, a heating process that turns the CBDa found in raw hemp oil into active CBD. The hemp oil found in RSHO® Blue Label retain the plant’s valuable chlorophyll, dietary nutrients, and other plant materials.
- RSHO® Gold Label: The hemp oil found in our Gold Label RSHO® CBD capsules have undergone both decarboxylation and an additional clean filtering process that eliminates most of the plant material.
Our online CBD shop also carries high-quality CBD oil capsules from Dixie Botanicals®. Our Dixie Botanicals® Gel Capsules contain full-spectrum CBD hemp oil with 25 mg of CBD in each pill. These hemp CBD oil capsules contain decarboxylated and filtered hemp CBD oil.
From HempMeds®, the Everyday Wellness line is made up of three functional CBD capsules that combine hemp CBD oil with other key natural ingredients to encourage everyday wellbeing. With 15 mg of CBD each, HempMeds® Sleep Support CBD Capsules, Digestive Support CBD Capsules, and Immune Support CBD Capsules are designed to help you feel better each day.
All of our CBD capsules come in a 30-count jar designed for optimal preservation.
Find out more about CBD oil.
Order Your CBD Capsules Today
Ready to purchase CBD Capsules to add to your wellness routine? Visit the Medical Marijuana, Inc. online store today. For even more hemp-derived CBD Oil options, visit our Complete CBD Oil Buyer’s Guide.