CBD capsules are the ideal supplement for those looking for the most convenient way to get daily CBD.
Adding CBD to your health routine each day could not be more convenient than with CBD capsules containing hemp-derived CBD oil.
What are CBD Capsules?
CBD capsules contain all-natural cannabidiol (CBD) oil in a handy pill form. They’re a great way to incorporate CBD into your daily vitamin routine.
Inside each of our vegan, delayed-release CBD pills is hemp oil containing 25mg of CBD, as well as 200mg calcium and 200mg of our own proprietary blend of powdered turmeric root and white willow bark.
Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s Real Scientific Hemp Oil™ (RSHO™) CBD Hemp Oil Capsules are available in three varieties – Green Label, Blue Label, and Gold Label — allowing you to choose the most ideal type of hemp CBD oil for you and your cannabinoid needs.
- RSHO™ Green Label: These capsules include our raw form, unadulterated CBD oil that’s been extracted straight from the hemp plant. Green Label RSHO™ hasn’t been filtered or decarboxylated, so it is naturally higher in cannabidiolic acid (CBDa) and contains many other essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and the other natural components of hemp.
- RSHO™ Blue Label: Our Blue Label CBD capsules contain hemp oil that has decarboxylated, a heating process that turns the CBDa found in raw hemp oil into active CBD. The hemp oil found in RSHO™ Blue Label retain the plant’s valuable chlorophyll, dietary nutrients, and other plant materials.
- RSHO™ Gold Label: The hemp oil found in our Gold Label RSHO™ CBD capsules have undergone both decarboxylation and an additional clean filtering process that eliminates most of the plant material.
All RSHO™ CBD capsules come in a 30-count amber glass jar for optimal preservation.
Find out more about CBD oil.
Recommended CBD Capsule Supplements
Why Use CBD Capsules?
People take CBD capsules as an easy and convenient way to naturally encourage health and wellness. CBD supports the performance of your body’s endocannabinoid system, a signaling network responsible for regulating and keeping in balance a wide array of functions, such as:
- Appetite and metabolism
- Immune response
- Thinking and concentration
- Movement and coordination
The primary role of the endocannabinoid system is to keep these and many more functions in balance, despite outside factors. A healthy endocannabinoid system can keep the body performing at its best.
The endocannabinoid system can be supplemented with plant-based cannabinoids like CBD. CBD interacts with cannabinoid receptors in the body, stimulating the endocannabinoid system and supporting its efforts to keep functions running efficiently.
Benefits of CBD Capsules
Supplementing your endocannabinoid system with daily CBD has never been easier, thanks to RSHO™ CBD capsules. The advantages of getting your daily CBD with CBD include:
- No need to measure servings. Each RSHO™ CBD capsule contains a consistent 25mg of CBD, so you don’t have to worry about measuring out your serving each day.
- Ultra portable. RSHO™ CBD capsules are packaged in a compact amber bottle that fits easily into a purse, laptop bag, gym locker, or desk drawer.
- Easy to take. With CBD capsules, you can get your daily CBD hemp oil serving in a handy pill form.
- They fit into your existing vitamin routine. CBD capsules fit in with your current vitamin and supplement routine. Swish down your hemp oil capsule whenever you take your other vitamins.
- No refrigeration needed. RSHO™ CBD Capsules are shelf stable. This means that unlike some CBD supplements, RSHO™ CBD capsules don’t need to be stored in the fridge to preserve freshness.
- No “grassy” hemp flavor. CBD capsules are a popular choice for those who prefer to avoid hemp’s “earthy” flavor.
How to Use CBD Capsules
With CBD capsules, getting your daily CBD serving has never been easier. Simply swallow your hemp oil capsule with a mouthful of your favorite beverage.
After you ingest your CBD capsule, the CBD and other active compounds are absorbed through digestion and delivered to your bloodstream where they can interact with receptors to support your wellness.
Take 1-2 CBD pills each day, depending on your CBD needs. It is suggested that you take the CBD pills with food to improve how well the CBD is absorbed by the body.