All-natural pure hemp oil concentrate is extracted from the stalk of the hemp plant and packaged with no additives.
CBD oil concentrate has become a highly sought after product as more is discovered about its natural balancing benefits. This all-natural botanical extract of the hemp plant enhances the body’s own systems to optimize performance.
Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s CBD oil concentrate, Real Scientific Hemp Oil® (RSHO®), is as close as you can get to the natural hemp plant. Our CBD concentrate has been a favorite of customers across the globe since 2012.
What is CBD Oil Concentrate?
You may already know the answer the question- “what is CBD oil?” but you may not know the benefits of CBD concentrate. CBD oil concentrate is a botanical extract sourced straight from the hemp plant. It is high in the cannabinoid CBD and is designed as a daily wellness product to promote balance and overall health.
Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s hemp oil concentrate product, RSHO®, is made from a unique cultivar of high-CBD hemp grown by families of farmers in the foothills of Northern Europe. Using centuries-old cultivation techniques, these families grow our hemp without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides.
We use a specialized CO2 extraction process to pull the high-CBD hemp oil out of the plant. Every batch then undergoes our Triple Lab Tested® process, which checks our CBD oil concentrate three times throughout manufacturing to ensure its safety and quality.
RSHO® CBD oil concentrate comes in five label options: Green, Blue, Gold, Special Blend, and Maximum Strength.
- RSHO® Green Label: Green Label RSHO® contains hemp oil concentrate in its raw form. Higher in cannabidiolic acid (CBDa), our Green Label is the popular choice for those who want the plant’s natural constituents and unadulterated cannabinoids. Besides CBD and CBDa, Green Label oil also has essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and other trace cannabinoids. Each 15 gram oral applicator tube contains 1,500 mg of CBD, or 50 mg of CBD per serving.
- RSHO® Blue Label: Our Blue Label hemp oil concentrate is put through an additional decarboxylation step, heating the oil to transform the plant’s CBDa to CBD, increasing total CBD content. With a CBD content of 1,700 mg per 10 gram oral applicator tube, or 85 mg of CBD per serving, RSHO® Blue Label oil is an excellent source of CBD, without sacrificing the plant’s natural constituents and nutrients.
- RSHO® Gold Label: Like our Blue Label oil, our Gold Label RSHO™ has been decarboxylated to increase the concentrate’s CBD content. Additionally, our Gold Label RSHO® is filtered to remove excess waxes, chlorophyll, and other plant material. This turns the oil to a golden color and gives it a more refined flavor. This process also increases the Gold Label oil’s CBD content to 2,400 mg per 10 gram oral applicator tube, for 120 mg of CBD per serving.
- RSHO® Special Blend: Our RSHO® Special Blend combines highly refined versions of our Gold Label and Blue Label oils into a single product with the maximum CBD concentration we offer. RSHO® Special Blend contains 3,800 mg of CBD per 10 g tube, making it far and above the highest potency product we have available.
- RSHO® Maximum Strength: Our RSHO® Maximum Strength is made by blending our Green Label and Gold Label varieites. Each 10-gram oral applicator of Maximum Strength CBD oil concentrate contains 4,500 mg of CBD.
Recommended CBD Concentrates
RSHO® CBD oil concentrate is available in five label options: Green, Blue, Gold, Special Blend, and Maximum Strength.
Why Use CBD Concentrate?
Taking CBD oil concentrate every day naturally promotes health and wellness. This is because hemp oil concentrate delivers high levels of CBD to your systems.
Once the CBD in hemp oil is absorbed, it interacts with your body’s endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system is a major regulatory network that keeps a large number of your functions in balance.
By interacting with cannabinoid receptors in the body, CBD stimulates the endocannabinoid system. This interaction encourages the endocannabinoid system to keep the body and its functions balanced so that your body can run at its best every day.
Full spectrum CBD oil concentrate also contains dietary nutrients that promote a complete diet and encourage health. CBD oil is considered a good source of nutrients like vitamins A, B12, C, and E, calcium, phosphorus, and potassium.
Benefits of CBD Oil Concentrate
There are many reasons why our flagship CBD oil concentrate is such a popular type of CBD product. Here are some of the advantages of getting your daily CBD from RSHO®:
- Purest form of CBD hemp oil: CBD oil concentrate is as close as you can get to the natural hemp plant. Hemp oil concentrate contains no additives.
- High levels of CBD: RSHO® is among the most potent of our CBD products, ranging from 50-225 mg of CBD per suggested serving.
- Contains a number of dietary nutrients: Green and Blue Label RSHO® contain Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and a full spectrum of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Easy to take: CBD oil concentrate is easy to measure and consume. Simply add your desired serving under your tongue for fast absorption.
How to Use CBD Oil Concentrate
RSHO® CBD oil concentrate is packaged in easy-to-use oral applicators, making it easy to dispense the oil onto a spoon. It can then be placed under your tongue, where CBD and the other active compounds are absorbed through your mucous membranes in 60-90 seconds. CBD concentrate can also be swallowed and ingested, which eventually delivers the CBD to your bloodstream after it passes through the digestive system.
These handy, lightweight oral applicators feature measurement markers and either a plunger or dial system for quick and exact CBD servings every time. This system lets you get just the right serving of CBD. Simply remove the cap and depress the plunger.
Many people prefer the strong earthy flavor of RSHO® hemp oil concentrate. If you are looking to avoid this “green” flavor, there are a number of ways to mask the taste.
Some customers enjoy dispensing their daily RSHO® serving onto a spoonful of yogurt or ice cream, which can then be swallowed. Others prefer to use the RSHO® oral applicator to dispense their daily servings of CBD hemp oil into a smoothie, allowing the sweetness of the fruits to temper the hemp oil’s green flavor.
RSHO® should be kept in the refrigerator to help ensure freshness and to maintain the integrity of the hemp oil’s CBD and essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids.
Get Started with CBD Oil Concentrate
There is no better product type for customers looking to maximize their daily CBD than our CBD oil concentrate. You can find our RSHO™ in our online shop, or learn more about the natural benefits of taking hemp oil concentrate everyday on our CBD Oil Education page.