CBD tinctures and CBD liquids blend award-winning hemp-derived CBD oil with other oils or vegetable glycerine to make taking your daily CBD easy.
Some of the most popular CBD supplements come in liquid form, including CBD tinctures and CBD liquids.
These two liquid-form CBD products are made by combining CBD hemp oil and vegetable glycerin or other type of nutritious oil, making it simple to add CBD to your daily health routine.
What are CBD Tinctures and Liquids?
CBD tinctures and CBD liquids provide our award-winning CBD oil in a versatile liquid form. These liquid extracts are created by blending CBD oil with another type of nutritious oil.
Our CBD tinctures combine CBD-rich hemp oil and vegetable glycerin, ethanol, or other type of nutritious oil. They are also sweetened or infused with natural flavors for a more enjoyable CBD supplementing experience.
Providing between 1-3 mg of CBD per serving, CBD tinctures offer the lowest CBD concentration of CBD oil supplements, making them a popular choice for those just starting out with CBD.
- Real Scientific Hemp Oil™ (RSHO™) Blue Label tincture. Our CBD tincture from RSHO™ combines our decarboxylated CBD oil with sustainable medium chain triglyceride (MCT) oil from coconut oil, a great source of fatty acids.
- Dixie Botanicals® Dew Drop tinctures. Blending our CBD oil with sunflower lecithin, Dew Drop tinctures are vegan and soy-free. These popular low dose tinctures come in a variety of flavor options, including cinnamon, peppermint, and natural.
Medical Marijuana, Inc. offers RSHO™ Liquids are created by mixing our popular CBD oil with medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil, providing high concentrations of CBD and essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids.
RSHO™ Liquid comes in three Label options: Green, Blue, and Gold.
- Green Label: Our Green Label Liquid contains unadulterated, raw hemp oil extracted straight from the hemp plant. Having not undergone any filtration or decarboxylation process, Green Label is naturally higher in cannabidiolic acid (CBDa) and contains many other essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and the other natural components of hemp.
- Blue Label: Blue Label Liquid contains hemp oil that is decarboxylated, a heating process that converts the CBDa in raw hemp oil into active CBD to increase the oil’s CBD content. Blue Label retains hemp’s valuable chlorophyll, dietary nutrients, and other plant materials.
- Gold Label: The hemp oil found in our Gold Label RSHO™ Liquid is decarboxylated and has been put through an additional clean filtering process that eliminates most of the plant material.
RSHO™ Liquids come in an amber glass jar for optimal preservation.
Recommended CBD Tinctures and Liquids
Why Use CBD Tinctures and Liquids?
CBD tinctures and liquids can be used as a daily supplement to support the central system that is responsible for maintaining balance in our bodies.
The endocannabinoid system, or ECS for short, is a major regulatory system that uses chemical messengers to keep your body functioning at its peak. This system is responsible for regulating a wide range of functions, like:
- Thinking and concentration
- Appetite and metabolism
- Immune response
These and many more functions are kept in balance, despite outside factors, because of the endocannabinoid system. As you can see, a healthy endocannabinoid system is crucial for the body to perform at its best.
The CBD found in CBD tinctures and liquids supports your body’s endocannabinoid system by interacting with cannabinoid receptors in cells throughout the body. By stimulating these receptors, CBD makes the endocannabinoid system more active so that it can better keep the body balanced.
Advantages of CBD Tinctures and Liquids
CBD tinctures and liquids offer a number of advantages that make them popular choices for both CBD beginners and experienced consumers, including:
- Adjustable serving sizes. Unlike premeasured CBD supplements, CBD tinctures and liquids allow you to measure out custom serving sizes, letting you decide for yourself the ideal daily CBD serving for you.
- Lots of ways to use them. CBD liquids and tinctures offer greater versatility than many other types of supplements. They can be taken as is by placing the supplements under the tongue, as well as added to prepared foods.
- Affordable CBD supplement option. CBD tinctures and liquids are a top choice for those new to CBD and who would like to start with a lower concentration CBD product.
- Made for greater CBD absorption. CBD liquids are made with MCT oil, which serves as a carrier for CBD. This means a greater percentage of CBD makes its way through the digestive system to reach the bloodstream, and more quickly.
- Shelf stable CBD supplements. CBD tinctures and liquids don’t need to be refrigerated after opening, so you can keep them where you are most likely to need them — in your medicine cabinet, on your nightstand, or in a desk drawer at work.
- Delicious flavors. CBD tinctures are available in various all-natural flavors, such as zesty cinnamon, cooling peppermint, or delicious vanilla.
How to Use CBD Tinctures and Liquids
As a versatile liquid, both CBD tinctures and CBD liquids can be taken in multiple ways, including:
- Taken under the tongue. For fastest absorption, CBD tinctures and CBD liquids can be held in the mouth under the tongue for 60-90 seconds.
- Swallowed on their own. When you swallow to ingest CBD tinctures and CBD liquids, the CBD passes through your digestive tract before being delivered to your bloodstream.
- Blended into foods and drinks. CBD liquids in particular lend themselves well to any prepared food or beverage. Add your serving to soups, dressings, or a morning smoothie. However, is it not suggested you cook with CBD supplements, because the high heat can diminish potency.
There is reason to believe that taking your RSHO™ Liquid with food may increase its efficacy. A study on a sprayable cannabinoid product that was absorbed first sublingually and then in the digestive tract after being swallowed demonstrated the positive effects of eating before taking a CBD supplement. Results of the study showed that bioavailability was 4-fold higher for CBD when taken after a meal.
Order Your CBD Tinctures and Liquids Today
Are you looking for a versatile CBD oil supplement that can be used how you want, where you want? Then Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s line of CBD tinctures and CBD liquids are likely the ideal CBD supplement for you.