What is a CBD tincture? Cannabinoid oil products such as our CBD tinctures and CBD liquids blend award-winning hemp-derived CBD oil with other oils or vegetable glycerine to make taking your daily CBD easy.
Some of the most popular CBD oil products come in liquid form, including tinctures and liquids.
These two liquid-form cannabidiol oil products are made by combining CBD hemp oil and vegetable glycerin or another type of nutritious oil, making it simple to add CBD to your daily health routine.
What are CBD Tinctures and Liquids?
CBD tinctures and CBD liquids provide our award-winning CBD oil in a versatile liquid form. These liquid extracts are created by blending CBD oil with another type of nutritious oil.
CBD Oil Tinctures
Our CBD tinctures combine CBD-rich hemp oil and vegetable glycerin, ethanol, or another type of nutritious oil. They are also sweetened or infused with natural flavors for a more enjoyable CBD experience.
Providing between 1-4 mg of CBD per serving, CBD oil tinctures offer the lowest CBD concentration of hemp oil products, making them a popular choice for those just starting out with CBD.
Medical Marijuana, Inc. offers several types of CBD tinctures and CBD drops to choose from, including:
- Real Scientific Hemp Oil® (RSHO®) Blue Label tincture. Our CBD tincture from RSHO® combines our decarboxylated CBD oil with sustainable medium chain triglyceride (MCT) oil from coconut oil, a great source of fatty acids.
- Dixie Botanicals® Dew Drop tinctures. Blending our CBD oil with sunflower lecithin, Dew Drop tinctures are vegan and soy-free. These popular low dose tinctures come in a variety of flavor options, including peppermint.
- Dixie Botanicals® Orange CBD Isolate Tincture: Made with 99% pure CBD powder, this innovative CBD tincture contains no measurable amounts of THC and features a delicious orange flavor.
CBD Oil Liquids
Medical Marijuana, Inc. offers RSHO® Liquids are created by mixing our popular CBD oil with medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil, providing high concentrations of CBD and essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. The MCT oil found in these CBD liquids comes from wholesome organic coconut oil and provides healthy fatty acids while helping the body better absorb CBD.
RSHO® Liquid comes in four options: Green Label, Blue Label, Gold Label, and RSHO-X™.
- Green Label: Our Green Label Liquid contains unadulterated, raw hemp oil extracted straight from the hemp plant. Having not undergone any filtration or decarboxylation process, Green Label is naturally higher in cannabidiolic acid (CBDa) and contains many other essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and the other natural components of hemp.
- Blue Label: Blue Label Liquid contains hemp oil that is decarboxylated, a heating process that converts the CBDa in raw hemp oil into active CBD to increase the oil’s CBD content. Blue Label retains hemp’s valuable chlorophyll, dietary nutrients, and other plant materials.
- Gold Label: The hemp oil found in our Gold Label RSHO® Liquid is decarboxylated and has been put through an additional clean filtering process that eliminates most of the plant material.
- RSHO-X™: This popular cannabidiol oil product is made with 99% pure CBD isolate rather than full-spectrum hemp oil, offering the versatility of a CBD liquid without any measurable amounts of THC.
RSHO® Liquids come in an amber glass jar for optimal preservation.
Recommended CBD Tinctures and Liquids
Dixie Botanicals® Orange Isolate Tincture
Dixie Botanicals® Dew Drop Tinctures – Peppermint
RSHO® Green Label CBD Tincture
RSHO® Blue Label CBD Tincture
RSHO® Gold Label CBD Tincture
CBD Liquid and CBD Tincture Effects
CBD tinctures and liquids can be used as a daily wellness product to support the central system that is responsible for maintaining balance in our bodies.
The endocannabinoid system, or ECS for short, is a major regulatory system that uses chemical messengers to keep your body functioning at its peak. This system is responsible for regulating a wide range of functions.
Many functions are kept in balance, despite outside factors, because of the endocannabinoid system. As you can see, a healthy endocannabinoid system is crucial for the body to perform at its best.
The CBD found in CBD tinctures and liquids supports your body’s endocannabinoid system by interacting with cannabinoid receptors in cells throughout the body. By stimulating these receptors, CBD makes the endocannabinoid system more active so that it can better keep the body balanced.
Hemp oil tinctures contain no more than trace levels of THC and are therefore non-intoxicating. This means you can incorporate the natural benefits of CBD oil tinctures into your daily health routine without any concern that they will cause euphoric side effects.
Our CBD oil tinctures and CBD liquids contain no more than 0.3% THC, far below the amount needed to cause intoxication. If you would prefer to avoid all exposure to detectable THC, we provide CBD tinctures and CBD liquids made from 99% pure CBD isolate. Our Dixie Botanicals® CBD Isolate Tincture and our RSHO-X™ Liquid contain no measurable amounts of THC.
Advantages of CBD Tinctures and Liquids
Hemp oil tinctures and liquids offer a number of CBD oil benefits that make them popular choices for both CBD beginners and experienced consumers, including:
- Adjustable serving sizes. Unlike premeasured CBD products, CBD tinctures and liquids allow you to measure out custom serving sizes, letting you decide for yourself the ideal daily CBD serving for you.
- Lots of ways to use them. CBD liquids and tinctures offer greater versatility than many other types of products. They can be taken as is by placing the liquid extract under the tongue, as well as added to prepared foods.
- Affordable CBD option. CBD tinctures and liquids are a top choice for those new to CBD and who would like to start with a lower concentration CBD product.
- Made for greater CBD absorption. CBD liquids are made with MCT oil, which serves as a carrier for CBD. This means a greater percentage of CBD makes its way through the digestive system to reach the bloodstream, and more quickly.
- Shelf stable CBD products. CBD tinctures and liquids don’t need to be refrigerated after opening, so you can keep them where you are most likely to need them — in your medicine cabinet, on your nightstand, or in a desk drawer at work.
- Portable. CBD tinctures come in ultra-compact bottles with a convenient dropper top, allowing you to easily take your CBD with you when you travel or during your day-to-day errands.
- Delicious flavors. CBD tinctures are available in various all-natural flavors, such as cooling peppermint and citrusy orange.
How to Use CBD Tinctures and Liquids
CBD tinctures and liquids are popular types of CBD product for people of all ages because of how easy they are to take. As a versatile liquid, both CBD tinctures and CBD liquids can be taken in multiple ways, including:
- Taken under the tongue. For fastest absorption, CBD liquids and tincture oils can be held in the mouth under the tongue for 60-90 seconds. Any remaining CBD drops after that time can then be swallowed to be absorbed through the digestive system.
- Swallowed on their own. When you swallow to ingest CBD tinctures and CBD liquids, the CBD passes through your digestive tract before being delivered to your bloodstream.
- Blended into foods and drinks. CBD liquids in particular lend themselves well to any prepared food or beverage. Add your serving to soups, dressings, or a morning smoothie. However, is it not suggested you cook with CBD products because the high heat can diminish potency.
There is reason to believe that taking your RSHO® Liquid with food may increase its efficacy. A study on a sprayable cannabinoid product that was absorbed first sublingually and then in the digestive tract after being swallowed demonstrated the positive effects of eating before taking a CBD product. Results of the study showed that bioavailability was 4-fold higher for CBD when taken after a meal.
Recommended CBD Tincture Serving
There is no perfect “serving” of CBD tinctures in the traditional sense. The right serving size of CBD oil tinctures depends on your individual needs and preferences. Ultimately, the amount of hemp oil tincture you take every day is up to you.
The FDA, which is ultimately responsible for defining Recommended Daily Intake (RDI), has not yet created an RDI for CBD oil products like CBD tinctures. To comply with FDA regulations, we do not list an RDI of our own.
To help provide some guidance as you first start taking your CBD product, Medical Marijuana, Inc. does offer suggested CBD tincture serving sizes, available on the labels of each of our hemp oil tincture products. These suggested CBD tincture servings are meant to serve as a starting point, to help you dial in on the right CBD tincture serving for you and your individual wellness needs.
Our “suggested serving size” of CBD tincture and CBD liquid vary depending on the product:
- Dixie Botanicals® CBD Hemp Oil Drops and CBD Isolate Tincture: Half a dropper, or 0.5 mL
- RSHO® Blue Label CBD Hemp Oil Tincture: ¼ teaspoon
- RSHO® Green Label and Gold Label CBD Hemp Oil Tinctures: 1 full dropper, or 1 mL
- RSHO® Green Label, Blue Label, Gold Label Liquids & RSHO-X™: ¾ teaspoon
When starting a new CBD tincture routine, it is best to begin with a small serving size and gradually increase your daily intake as needed, depending on how you feel. It can take a couple of minutes to a couple of hours for the natural CBD tincture effects to appear, depending on whether you take the CBD oil tincture under the tongue or swallow it.
Keep in mind that there is no one ideal CBD tincture serving, and the serving that is the best amount of cannabinoid oil for you can often be different than the amount that works for others. This “start low, go slow” CBD tincture serving technique will help you comfortably find the right amount of daily CBD for you.
Order Your CBD Tinctures and Liquids Today
Are you looking for versatile CBD oil products that can be used how you want, where you want? Then Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s line of CBD tinctures and CBD liquids are likely the ideal CBD product for you.