The hemp-derived CBD Oil and its natural balancing properties found in our CBD Topicals can soften and rejuvenate the skin and hair.
You may have heard about how the balancing and nourishing properties of CBD oil can pamper and protect your skin and hair. CBD-infused skin and hair care products have grown in popularity in recent years, with CBD making its way into everything from facial cleansers to body butters.
What are CBD Topicals?
A CBD topical is a balms, salve, lotion, oil, shampoo, or conditioner that is infused with hemp-derived CBD oil.
Unlike most other CBD products, CBD creams and lotions are designed to be applied directly to the skin and hair. CBD and the other active compounds are absorbed directly through hair follicles and the skin’s epidermis and pores.
With topical CBD Oil, CBD never reaches the bloodstream or affects the whole body. Instead, the nourishing and balancing properties of CBD oil are applied to sore muscles or troubled skin areas for faster and more focused relief.
CBD topicals are often the first point of contact for curious consumers new to CBD. Topical CBD oil is great for those reluctant to ingest CBD, as new users are typically more comfortable trying external applications.
Recommended Topical CBD Products for Skin and Hair
Dixie Botanicals® Hemp Oil Salvation Balm
1.3-Ounce Jar/50mg CBD
RSHO® CBD Hemp Oil Salve
1.3-Ounce Jar/50mg CBD
HempMeds® Active Relief Cooling Roll-On
HempMeds® Hydrating & Soothing Body Lotion
Dixie Botanicals® + Surface® CBD-Infused Spf50 Sunscreen
Why Use CBD Topically?
The CBD hemp oil found in CBD topicals provides natural benefits that enhance the overall health of your skin and hair.
CBD naturally promotes balance and wellness by supporting your body’s major regulatory network, the endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system is tasked with keeping your body and its many functions balanced.
Once absorbed through the hair follicles and skin, CBD interacts with cannabinoid receptors found on the skin’s sensory nerve fibers and subcutaneous tissue. This interaction stimulates the endocannabinoid system, encouraging its efforts to keep the body balanced and functioning at its best.
When infused into CBD topicals, these naturally balancing properties of CBD can support balance in your skin and hair. CBD topicals are designed to address troubled skin areas, dry hair, and tight, tired muscles and joints. They can be applied throughout the day for soothing relief and protection against damage caused by free radicals, environmental exposure, and aging.
Hemp oil also contains essential nutrients that help your skin and hair look, feel, and function and their peak, such as:
- Vitamins A and D to promote skin repair and encourage skin growth
- B complex vitamins to encourage the construction process of skin
- Vitamins C and E to protect the skin against damage from the sun and free radicals
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to soften the skin and regenerate its protective outer layer
Along with CBD, the all-natural botanical ingredients in CBD topicals can bring relief to your overworked body and nourish your skin and hair so they look radiant and healthy. Learn more about CBD oil.
Advantages of Topical CBD Oil
CBD topicals offer unique benefits, including:
- Targeted effects. The topical application of CBD allows you to direct CBD to where it is needed most for faster, more focused onset of effects.
- Contains dietary nutrients that support healthy skin and hair. Besides being an optimal source of CBD, hemp oil contains a list of essential nutrients that nourish and protect.
- All-natural ingredients. CBD topicals from Medical Marijuana, Inc. only contain all-natural ingredients, like beeswax, almond oil, camphor oil, cedarwood, and lavender oil. They are free of artificial dyes, parabens, and fragrances.
How to Use Hemp Cream on Your Skin or Hair
It is suggested that you apply your CBD topical liberally to the affected location to encourage greater absorption.
Here are some ideas of how to incorporate Topical CBD oil into your daily hair and skin routine:
- Protect and pamper your face and body with Dixie Botanicals®’s CBD-infused sunscreen, designed to shield your skin from UVA and UVB rays while enhancing its overall health.
- Rub HempMeds® Hydrating and Soothing Body Lotion into your skin after your daily shower for everyday nourishing.
- Use hemp oil for hair to restore your hair’s hydration for revitalized, naturally beautifully hair by taking our Nourishing Hemp Conditioner from HempMeds® in the shower.
- Address tired muscles and joints after a strenuous workout or long day with Dixie Botanicals® Hemp Oil Salvation Balm.
Add CBD to Your Skin and Hair Care Routine Today
It’s simple to add the natural balancing properties of CBD to your daily skin routine with the collection of CBD hemp oil products available from Medical Marijuana, Inc. With CBD-infused cleansers and moisturizers, your daily skin and hair care routine can benefit from the natural nourishing and rejuvenating properties of CBD hemp oil.