Vaping CBD oil in the form of CBD vape juice or liquid is one of the most popular ways to deliver high levels of CBD to your system fast.
CBD vape oil, or CBD e-juice, has become increasingly popular as a way to intake CBD oil in recent years, as the CBD community and health-conscious consumers discover the many advantages it offers.
What is CBD Vape Juice?
CBD vape juice blends pure CBD hemp oil with a carrier liquid, which works as a thinning agent. It is designed to be used with a vaporizer, a personal device that heats up the oil to its vaporization point to produce a pure, clean, CBD-filled vapor that you can safely inhale.
CBD vape oils come in a variety of flavors that either emphasize natural hemp terpenes, or delicious fruit and chocolate flavors.
Vaporizing has quickly become a preferred method for consuming CBD. This is because vaping brings CBD directly into the bloodstream through the lungs, bypassing the digestive system which can break down cannabinoids.
What’s produced by a vaporizer is a pure and safe inhalable vapor containing CBD and the other active compounds in CBD oil. Curious about the benefits of CBD? Learn more about CBD and the answers to questions like what does CBD oil do?
Why Vape CBD Oil?
Vaping CBD oil is one of the fastest ways to deliver CBD to your system. CBD is an all-natural cannabinoid derived from the stalks and seeds of hemp. It promotes health and wellness by supporting your body’s major regulatory network.
After you vape CBD oil and the CBD is absorbed, the compound stimulates your endocannabinoid system, a signaling network charged with keeping the body and a wide array of its functions in balance.
The endocannabinoid system adjusts to fluctuations in our environments to keep these and many other physiological functions in homeostasis.
CBD augments the endocannabinoid system by interacting with cannabinoid receptors found on cells throughout the body. By interacting with these receptors, CBD supports the encourages the endocannabinoid system to efficiently keep the body balanced.
Unlike medical marijuana, hemp-derived CBD vape oil contains only traces of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) at most, so it won’t ever cause a high.
Benefits of Vaping CBD Oil
Vaping CBD oil is a fast and compact way to get small servings of CBD throughout the day. CBD vape oil offers many advantages, including:
- Optimal and fast CBD absorption. Once you inhale CBD-rich vapor, the CBD is absorbed by the lungs and immediately enters the bloodstream. By bypassing digestion and metabolization by the liver, more CBD reaches the bloodstream and faster.
- Lung-friendly inhalation. By producing a clean pure vapor, rather than smoke, vaping avoids the harmful toxins, carbon monoxide, particulate matter, and other dangerous products that are created when smoking.
- A delicious and fun way to get your CBD. CBD vape oil comes in many delicious flavors, from natural terpenes to fruit flavors, to dessert-inspired flavors.
- A portable and discreet way to use CBD. Vaporizers come in different sizes, including stylus-sized vape pens that are battery powered and compact enough to fit in your pocket. Vapor dissipates quickly and have no lingering smells that can disturb your family members, roommates, or neighbors.
How to Vape CBD Oil
One of the most common questions surrounding vaporizers is the most basic: how do I vape CBD? Vaporizers come in different sizes, offering CBD consumers portable, handheld, and desktop options that cater to varying needs, lifestyles and budgets.
When starting out, it is suggested that you start simple and use a CBD vape pen. A vape pen uses a cartridge system that is designed to be used with either disposable or replaceable cartridges filled with “vapable” CBD juice.
Once you have a vape pen and are ready to vape CBD oil, simply follow these steps:
- Turn on your vaporizer and activate its battery if necessary.
- Draw from the vaporizer’s mouthpiece, pulling vapor into your mouth as if you were sucking on a straw. Your vaporizer may require that you press a button as you draw.
- Inhale the vapor into your lungs using a slow and deliberate breath.
- Hold the vapor in your lungs for a few seconds and then exhale slowly.
- Continue taking draws as necessary.
For more on how to vape, check out our comprehensive guide to vaping. To make things as simple as possible, buying a disposable cartridge with standardized CBD content ensures you’re getting a measured serving of CBD oil each time.
Another option once you become more comfortable, is to buy CBD e-juice, which is available in different cannabinoid concentrations. Dixie Botanicals® CBD Vape Liquid is a great-tasting CBD-infused oil designed to work in most liquid-compatible vaporizers. CBD vape juice is created with 99% pure isolated CBD. and comes in three delicious flavors: sour watermelon, blackberry lemonade, and vanilla caramel. Each 30 mL bottle of Dixie Botanicals® CBD Vape Liquid contains 1000 mg of CBD and comes with a convenient dropper top to make filling the tank of your vaporizer simple.
Lastly, with RSHO® CBD Isolate and a carrier oil, you can make your own CBD vape oil. CBD isolate can also be vaped using vape pen. If you already have a favorite CBD vape oil, consider adding a bit of CBD isolate to boost CBD levels for a more potent effect.
As you start vaping CBD, remember to start with a low potency and gradually increase your intake for desired results. After a week at the same potency, monitor how you feel. You can then decide whether you should increase your intake. This will help you dial in the optimal CBD level for you.
Recommended CBD Vape Oil Products
Medical Marijuana, Inc.’s cutting edge brand Dixie Botanicals® offers some of the best full spectrum CBD vape liquids on the market.
Dixie Botanicals® CBD Vape Liquid - Sour Watermelon
Dixie Botanicals® CBD Vape Liquid - Vanilla Caramel
Dixie Botanicals® CBD Vape Liquid - Blackberry Lemonade
Dixie Botanicals® CBD Vape Liquid + KandyPens Special K Vaporizer
Dixie Botanicals® CBD Vape Liquid + KandyPens RUBI Vaporizer
Get Started with CBD Vape Juice
CBD vape juice is an effective way to get CBD and hemp oil into your system. Medical Marijuana, Inc. offers Dixie Botanicals® CBD Vape Liquid and RSHO® CBD Isolate that you can use to make your own CBD vape oil, as well as a curated collection of tabletop and portable vaporizers. Visit our online shop to get started with CBD vaping today.